At present, most of the power supply for CNC plasma cutting machines used in the market uses air as the shielding gas for cutting. During the normal cutting process of the cutting machine, the gas pressure and the stable gas flow rate and the dryness and purity of the gas directly affect the cutting of the CNC plasma cutting machine. The quality and whether it can start the arc normally.
When the CNC plasma cutting machine can't start the arc during the cutting process, the NC system will display the arc breaking alarm. When this happens, our CNC plasma cutting machine operators should pay attention to the following points.
1. Is the accessory normal?
2. Is the parameter correct?
3. Is the gas normal? (Note: Gas is the key reason why the arc cannot be started)
When the accessories are normal, the parameters are correct. Then the equipment operator should focus on checking the air gas coming in from the CNC plasma cutting machine.
Check the CNC plasma cutting machine gas and solution:
1. Check whether the barometer on the CNC plasma cutting machine alarms, such as alarm, please rotate the air pressure button;
2. Check whether the air flow on the CNC plasma cutting machine is normal. Open the deflation switch and deflate to see if the air pressure gauge drops. If the pressure is too much, the air pressure is not enough. At this time, add a gas storage tank in front of the CNC plasma cutting machine to ensure The flow of gas.
3. Check whether the gas is dry and pure. Press the bottom of the CNC water separator under the oil-water separator to deflate. If the gas released has a large amount of white liquid, it means that there is a lot of oil in the air.
The best way is to add a large oil-water separator behind the gas storage tank installed in the CNC plasma cutting machine. Before starting the machine every morning, turn on the oil-water separator to release the gas, and let the stored oil and water be released. The gas entering the CNC plasma cutting machine is dry and pure.